American singer, Chris Brown, has clapped back at Tinashe. This came days after the “2 On” crooner, on Tuesday, Sept.12, revealed on Zach Sang Show that she regretted collaborating with the “Under The Influence” singer, on her 2015 song, Player. Breezy reacted by asking his fans to name just 5 Tinashe songs.
Tinashe, while on the show, said “…when it comes to singles like the song with Chris – that was a song that we all wanted to be this big moment, this big single.
“So I feel like in [the label’s] mind, they were like, ‘You need the support.’ And he was like their biggest artist that they had on rhythmic radio at the time. And to me, I was like, ‘Well, this is a pop song. So I really don’t feel like we should put Chris on it. That doesn’t compute to me.’ But I don’t know!”
However, Tinashe’s comment didn’t go well with Breezy. Under an Instagram post which was about the comment, Breezy commented; “NAME 5 TINASHE songs or die…EVERYBODY DEAD.” His response seems to suggest that Tinashe is not famous, and that her songs are less known to many.
— HipHopDX (@HipHopDX) September 17, 2023
Since Breezy’s response, a lot of people have been searching to know Tinashe’s songs. In this article, however, we’ll highlight just 5 songs from her recently released BB/Ang3l album.
Top 5 most recent Tinashe songs
Tinashe has started doing professional music since 2000. She has six studio albums to her credit and several singles. She has been in the industry for over two decades. Therefore, it is obvious that she has hundreds of songs and several hit songs to her credit.
On Sept. 8, she released her latest album. The singer’s most recent top 5 songs are from this album. Below are the songs:
- Talk To Me Nice: This is currently the top streamed songs from the singer. On Spotify alone, the song garnered over 3.8 million streams. The song is written by Tinashe herself, Jason W. Chung, Christopher James Terrel-Fumbanks and Elijah Blue Modina. Los Angeles-based Nosaj Thing and Scoop DeVille produced the song. “Talk To Me Nice” is a seductive R&B slow jam.
- Needs: This is a mid-tempo R&B song with a sensual vibe. It has so far got over 3.5 million streams on Spotify. Tinashe wrote the song herself, with the help of Royce Pearson, and Jonathan Ferrel. Pearson also produced the song with one other producer.
- Uh Huh: This song has been streamed over 750 thousand times on Spotify, making it one of the top 5 songs Tinashe released in most recent times. “Uh Huh” is an R&B song with a catchy chorus and a thumping bass line.
- Treason: This songs has so far garnered over 540 thousand streams on only Spotify. The song is written by the singer herself, Prince-Phabian Iman-Alexander Graham and Travis Stewart who also produced the song.
- None of my Business: As at the time of writing this article, the song boasts of over 450 thousand streams on Spotify. Tinashe and three other musicians wrote he song.
Meanwhile, these songs have also performed well on other streaming platforms they are uploaded to.